LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN SLICE OF HEAVEN? Tucked away on a private corner lot, yet extremely convenient to everything the Athens area has to offer, you may have just found your spot in these 4 bedrooms / 3.5 bathroom home! With an extraordinarily equipped kitchen and open floor plan, you will relish entertaining until your heart’s content in just over 4,100 square feet! Live the fairytale dream in the lavish upstairs master suite. Who needs a spa day when you could live this every day? And did I mention the master closets, and yes that is plural; let’s just call them dressing rooms. With plenty of room to spread out and entertain at a moment’s notice, you may even invite your in-laws to stick around; especially considering there is an additional master on the main level. Publix, Academy Sports, Cofer’s Home & Garden Showplace, Target, DePalmas Italian Café and Agua Linda are just around the corner.
A total house renovation and addition took place from 2005-2006.
• Wrought iron railing and new sconces on the front entry
• Outdoor light post near garage
• Sodded large front and side yard
• Updated 2-story foyer with a chandelier on a lift for easy cleaning
• Wrought iron railing and banister on stairs
• Updated powder room
• New addition included a kitchen, with a breakfast and sitting area, and an owner’s suite
• LIVING ROOM – sconces added and French doors on both openings
• DINING ROOM- wood paneling added
• KITCHEN boasts a TOTALLY new design and layout with granite countertops, 2 Fisher Paykel dish drawers, Thermador range top with griddle, double Thermador ovens/microwave, prep sink in extra-large island (one solid piece of granite NO seams) with counter height seating for 3 around the island, bar height seating currently seats 4 but you could fit more in the breakfast area, desk area, pantry with wooden shelving, very large breakfast and sitting area leading to the owner’s suite
• OWNER’S SUITE has many windows and a private bath (bedroom and bath were part of the addition), shower has floor to ceiling tile and a frameless glass door
• FAMILY ROOM features built-ins, can-lights, mantel, and a new granite fireplace has been added
• SCREENED PORCH off the family room with bead board ceiling and stone floor
• Upstairs you will find a cozy sitting area. Across the hall is a fantastic room for each kid to have their own built in solid surface desk, which leads into the recreation room. There is an entry to the craft room from the recreation room and from the hall bath. The hall bath was completely renovated with a double sink vanity with solid surface countertop with built ins for lots of storage options
• Two bedrooms, laundry, and linen closet complete one side of the upstairs
• On the other side, you will find the master bedroom that received a completely new updated ceiling. The master is large and has a sitting room that was added along with a custom wood closet. As you enter the master bath you will find the custom closet to the left and the entry to the shower to the right. The shower features floor to ceiling tile including the ceiling, shower head, rain head, handheld, jets, and a large built in bench. There is a Marvel refrigerator in the wall, toilet closet with built ins for storage, custom his/her granite vanities, separate granite vanity for makeup area or could even be used as a desk, linen closet with wooden shelves, built ins for more storage, and a fantastic 2 person Aquatics air bath and a tv mounted on the wall for those long baths! Rinnai endless hot water heaters with control panel in pantry. Crown molding added to secondary bedrooms and closets.
• Replaced the two existing HVAC units in 2005, added humidifier to downstairs unit, exterior trim replaced (from almond to white), all windows and exterior doors replaced, and existing roof replaced.
Seller is also open to leaving custom window treatments in family, breakfast, master bedroom, and guest room remaining if desires. Playset/Trampoline can also stay.
CALL TODAY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!